Most of people are longing for refresh the look of their houses, but few of them are professional interior designer. So they do not dare to change the house’s look as their wish. Actually home decor is not that difficult. Most homeowner can do part of it. It just needs a few changes your home will looks different. Do not believe in it? What I am sharing with you today will change your opinion about interior design.
1. When is coming to refresh your home with bright color; you should use a touch of black in details. A piece of black furniture or ornament will make your room looks elegant and classic, especially in colorful room.
2. Hang the picture at eye level in every room. Always, special pictures hanging on the wall make personal mark on home decoration. Bear in minds that avoid hanging them higher or lower than eye level.
3. If your home already has a color scheme around it, try to start it with a single inspiration piece like painting unexpected color inside the drawer or shelf. It does not have to match the color theme everywhere in the home. Just let it be if you place a red sofa in white color theme living room.
4. Change furniture cover to make them look different by the season. It does not have to buy new furniture for changing the look of home, unless the furniture set is worn out. Changing the layer of fabric sofas will give them new looks and surprises your friends who visit you every now at then. So, the inexpensive furniture covers change the look of your home by the season without spending much money and time.
5. Keep more indoor plants in home can make you fell alive. A giant vase with some evergreen plants will have a good look in your living room. Common indoor plants may prove to be a valuable air fresher in fight against rising levels of pollution.
Are you figuring this out now? Adding a small stuff and making a little change would make your home looks excellent. It does not have to hire an expert to design home for you can make it by you own.
Author bio: Jane Yang is a university graduate and working in the Melodyhome, online furniture store which sales all of your home furniture and home furnishings. She is a writing enthusiast and loves home design and decor. Sharing some good ideals about buying furniture and decorating home online brings Jane much fun.
Categories: Home Improvement
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.