An electronic signature is the electronic version of your real signature. It is used to sign documents and emails, considered legally valid and is a more secure form of signing than paper document or fax signatures. Companies of all scales of operations and also government agencies implement electronic signing when they need to send signed documents.
A look at different ways to create an electronic signature
How do you create an electronic signature? There are many ways to do this through which you can effortlessly sign various documents in different document formats and send it to the receiver in the shortest possible time. Here is a look at some ways to sign a document electronically:
1. HelloSign – One easy and fast way to sign documents electronically is making use of HelloSign. This app is suitable for people who receive their documents through Gmail. After it is installed in your system whenever you get an email with a PDF attached to it, an option to use it will be displayed below. Connect Gmail to HelloSign, and upload your signature from an image to the document and send it.
2. Adobe – Another way is to have a .gif of your signature ready and stamp it to the PDF file that you have to sign. After adding the sign you should once again print to PDF so that there is no difference between this signature and the rest of the document. There are also other ways to sign documents electronically with Adobe. One way is to type your signature which is converted by Adobe into an image that looks like your sign. You can sign on a piece of paper and by using a webcam Adobe will capture its shape. You can draw your signature using a stylus that Adobe will take and place in your PDF document.
3. DocuSign – When you want to sign documents from your mobile device, the best way to do it is with DocuSign Ink. With this application you can quickly import documents from your email, sign them right away through the mobile’s touch screen facility and send it back through email to the recipient.
4. Microsoft Outlook 2013 – Microsoft Outlook 2013 offers an excellent means of creating digital signatures. It has a signature option in the top panel that you can use to add your signature to the emails that you send and receive through Outlook. There is a signature comprising window here that you can use to create your signature and add other details such as business address and logo to it before sending it.
5. Document signing applications – There are lots of applications in the market that let you create an e-signature quickly and easily. Review the top applications available for this and use them to add your sign to various documents. Some applications that you can consider include Vignature, or SimplySign, etc. They cost very nominally and enable you to complete document signing in just seconds.
6. Creating an Image – The simplest way to create an electronic version of your signature is by putting down your sign on a piece of white paper, then taking a photo of it which can be transferred to your system to be used in the documents you want to sign. You can also use MS Paint to draw your signature or an online image editor like Splash Up. The resulting image can be saved as a gif which can be inserted in various documents.
Electronic signatures have removed the problems that are associated with signing a paper document and sending it to the recipient. Try out any of these methods for document signing and you can quickly complete the process of sending a singed document. They enable you to cater to urgent business document singing needs and help you to complete transactions and contracts faster than other means for signing.
Mrunal Khatri is associated with Signder, an innovative and comprehensive e-sign and mobile sales documentation software. Do you face problems with digital signing, workflow management and mobile sales management? Signder will resolve all issues in one stroke.
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.