Many Muslim women often complain that they find it difficult to up their fashion quotient due to the various traditional impositions on their outer wear. Some feel that they are lagging behind when it comes to keeping up with the latest fashion trends.
However, there are actually lot of options when it comes to sprucing up clothing for women. With the right tip, one can blend tradition effortlessly with fashion and create something that is even more beautiful- out of the ordinary! So, are you ready to deck up in style? Well, then here are a few tips that will definitely help you along the way:
1. The most important thing when it comes to dressing modestly, which is extremely important for Muslim women, is that you have the advantage of dressing up in layers. Since one is expected not to wear anything short or revealing you actually have the advantage of wearing a short dress or a really cool crop top with a fashionable pair of jeans underneath your kaftan. This way you can stay fashionable at heart and quench your thirst for fashion!
2. The next thing that you can try out to spruce up your clothing for women is accessorize. In fact, our suggestion would be you accessorize, accessorize, and accessorize as much as possible! You can go for cool rings for your hand. Head gears also look really cool. You have the liberty of experimenting with earrings when wearing a hijab. So, if you want you can give your entire look a different meaning with various kinds of accessories. And always remember if your kaftan is of a single colour that belongs to one of the pastel shades, then wearing bright and colourful accessories is always better!
3. If you wear a hijab, then there are lot of experiments that you can try out with it. You can go for floral prints in case of a neutral coloured kaftan. These florals add a touch of vibrant colour in your entire attire that helps you to stand out! Go for florals especially during the summer months.
4. Another thing that you can try when it comes to styling up dresses for Muslim women is that opt for long cardigans that you can wear underneath the kaftan during the winter months. Long cardigans or shrugs are really fashionable these days and you can keep up with the trend even with the long kaftans!
5. And last but not the least you can always use the latest make up. When it comes to wearing a hijab, you can experiment with different types of the latest kind of makeup. Your greatest accessory can be lipsticks of different shades and eye shadows. You can really experiment a lot with eye makeup. Check out YouTube and various fashion channels to get an idea about new and stylish eye makeup tips to make sure that you can glam up your look.
Follow these simple tricks of the trade and you will be able to glam yourself up and modestly dress at the same time!
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.