Today, mug designing and printing is one of the best innovative ways to promote brands in the world, and the main advantage of this technique is that it is extremely cost effective. There are a large number of print styles or templates are available in the market that is another benefit of mug printing. They are available in a variety of styles, designs and made of good materials and you can print them with your company’s logo, a short message with contact number.
Custom printed mugs are the beautiful products that companies and even families are using today. We can see in the offices mugs that have been used by employees to enjoy their favorite drink. However, families are presenting printed mugs as a gift during special occasions or events. Today, most of the companies are not aware of this idea, so we want to aware them about this concept. Below, we have explained the process of designing and printing of a personalized mug.
- First, you have to purchase a plain mug from any crockery shop or store of any color and design. We will recommend while color. Now, you have to buy painting brushes from any printing shop. They are not expensive.
- After buying plain mugs, you need to clean and dry them. If any residual oil is presented on the mug, remove it with the help of cotton or a clean cloth.
- After that, you have to paint an eye-catching design on the plain mug.
- Now, place your printed mug in the oven for 30 minutes at 350°F temperature, and let it cool within the oven itself after the mug is baked.
- Now, again rinse and dry the personalized or custom mugs before using it.
Note: Name is always a popular choice for a specialized mug, and can be printed in any font.
Designing a custom mug is a very simple and easy process, and less time consuming. However, the most important thing that plays a vital role in this is designing skills. These days, it has become a new mode of promoting business, products or oneself. Companies that are entering into new areas giving printed mugs to their clients as a gift. The prime reason behind this is reminding the clients the company name for a long time, and making long term business relationships with them.
If your employees are motivated with boosted morale, then it will increase your productivity. Therefore, businesses are wondering how they can motivate their working force in the company. The answer is personalized mugs because they can be a significant tool, which can help improve and boost employee morale in the workplace. Moreover, it is vital for employees or working team to feel appreciated’ and they are not just employees but a part of a team that is working together for getting a common goal or aim. Remember, if you have coffee machines, then the custom coffee mugs are best for employees since they feel them special as well as increase their motivation to work with commitment.
Akash Kumar is a professional writer and writes for business or customizes printing mug, t-shirts and custom fashion designing. He provides or share latest information through his articles. In this article, he mentions about custom mugs printing.
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.